Thursday, April 13, 2017
Suicide Attack Resulted In Five Dead In Kabul
Five people were killed at least Wednesday in Kabul when a suicide bomber blew himself up close to the Defense Ministry, officials said, while the organization of the Islamic state announced its responsibility for the attack.
Three other people were injured in the blast, which happened in the afternoon with the departure of staff from the ministry.
In a statement to AFP, the spokesman said Interior Ministry spokesman Najib said Dinesh "Most of the dead and wounded civilians, but we have not yet what was the explosion targeting exactly know."
Announced the organization of the Islamic state, claimed responsibility for the attack through the agency "deep" associated with it, adding that the attacker was targeting a police checkpoint near the presidential palace.
The infiltration of the organization of the Islamic state, which became famous in the excesses of Syria and Iraq, to Afghanistan in recent years, and recruited activists from Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Uzbekistan.
But the organization of the Islamic state lost areas after US air strikes and ground attacks, the Afghan army. NATO said that the number of fighters is not more than 600 to 700, compared to 3000 early 2016, and that 12 of the top commanders were killed last year.
Announced the organization of the Islamic state, claimed responsibility for a large number of attacks in Afghanistan in recent months, including the bloody attack on the largest military hospital in Afghanistan, but the authorities have cast doubt on the announcement, referring to the Taliban.